Hello and welcome to Pooches and Pals.
My name is Nicole (Nikki for short) and I live in Happisburgh, North Norfolk. I have been brought up with dogs and currently live with my gorgeous dog and guinea pigs.
My dog loves being taught new tricks and a brain game or two!
I have volunteered for an animal charity for a few years where I worked with many different dogs, walking them and giving them lots of cuddles!
In my spare time I love reading and learning about dogs.
I offer many services such as dog walks, puppy visits, pet sitting and small animal and cat visits.
I also offer a free meet and greet where I can meet you and your pet as well as finding out your pet's routines, feeding requirements, medication needs and to fill out paperwork.
I will regularly update you with photos and messages so that you can have peace of mind knowing that your pet is happy and can see what he has been up to!
About Pooches and Pals.
A professional and friendly dog walking and pet care business based in Happisburgh, Norfolk.
- Do you worry that your dog will get bored whilst you're at work all day?
- Do you have a busy lifestyle so find it hard to find the time to walk your dog?
- Maybe you are planning a holiday but your cat hates the cattery?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, please feel free to contact me to discuss you and your pet's needs.
Areas I cover are Happisburgh, Mundesley, Bacton, North Walsham, Sea Palling, Catfield, Stalham and surrounding areas.
Why Pooches and Pals?
- Canine first aid trained
- Canine body language trained
- DBS checked
- A professional and friendly service
- Can help with basic puppy training
- Fully insured
- Part of a pet professional network